- Friday, August 18, 1–5 p.m.
- Students participating in Reed's pre-Orientation programs—the Orientation Odysseys (Outdoor, SEEDS, Peer Mentor Program, and International Orientation)—check in today. We are unable to accommodate early move-ins for students who are not participating in these Odysseys.
- Tuesday, August 22, 9 a.m.–2 p.m.
- New Reedie Orientation and Parent Orientation check in.
- Wednesday, August 22, 6 p.m.
- Parent Orientation concludes
- Sunday, August 27, 10 p.m.
- New Reedie Orientation concludes
- Monday, August 28, 9 a.m.
- First day of classes
The Full Orientation Schedule: Using Guidebook
Our Orientation schedule is powered by the Guidebook app. In addition to viewing the schedule, you will be able to access maps, restaurant and shopping lists, campus resources, and other useful information. Information in the app will continue to be updated throughout the summer.
There are two ways to use Guidebook after it goes live in late June:
- Through the app: Search your app store for Reed College and select the Orientation guide or use this link to receive a text. New students: please allow push notifications to receive reminders 10 minutes before Generally Obligatory (GO) events.
- Through the web: Use the Guidebook website to view contents of the app. Note: the website has slightly less functionality than the app.